Personal Data Collected Through This Web Site
We may ask you to voluntarily provide personal data (e.g., name, physical and e-mail addresses, company name, telephone number, etc.) in order to request our services or use certain features of our websites. For example, if you wish to leave us a message online, we will ask you for personal information in order to respond. We do not sell your personal data. We use the personal data you provide to manage the services you request and respond to inquiries from you. We may also use your personal data to support our relationship with you by sending you materials or contacting you about services or offers that we think would be of interest to you. At all times, we will process your data fairly and lawfully. We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes stated above. We share your personal data with authorized Jack’s Ultra Sports personnel and third parties who are acting on our behalf in order to provide the services you request or to support our relationship with you. We may also disclose your personal data if we are required to do so in order to comply with our legal obligations.
Anonymous Data Collected Through This Web Site
In addition to the information you provide when you use our web site, Jack’s Ultra Sports uses technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our web site. For example, we use technology to track how many visitors access our web site, the date and time of their visit, the length of their stay, and which pages they view. We also use technology to determine which web browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally. It simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our site. Jack’s Ultra Sports uses this anonymous data and may share it with third-parties for various reasons, for example, to improve the content and functionality of our web site, to better understand the needs and interests of our visitors, to improve our programs and services.
In order to collect the anonymous data described in the preceding paragraph, Jack’s Ultra Sports’ uses “cookies”. Cookies are small pieces of data or data files, which are sent by a website to your browser and stored on your computer. They are used to understand general traffic patterns on our website. The information stored in the cookies is only used for statistical tracking purposes and not for individual identification. Cookies do not damage your computer. In order for certain applications on Jack’s Ultra Sports’ websites to function properly, if at all it is necessary for your computer to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in if applicable. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They may be placed on websites by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
Here are the cookies we use:
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to improve the user experience on the website (you can opt out here)
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings.
Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Jack’s Ultra Sports does not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under thirteen, please do not give us any personal data. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal data to Jack’s Ultra Sports, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Link to Other Sites
This policy was last updated on August 2021.